Property management billing systems differ from agency to agency. Some managers send a statement in the mail or email, others only send statements upon request. Some managers, such as Lindsay Leasing, use online portals or “cloud storage” to securely store your statements.
Property Management Billing System – Lindsay Leasing
The property management billing system at Lindsay Leasing provides owners 24/7 access to billing, statements, receipts and more. With your online portal you can stay abreast of everything concerning your property conveniently from your home or any location with internet access. Keeping track of your investment property records is a snap with Lindsay Leasing. There is no additional charge for this valuable service. Click here to see a sample owners portal. Use email@example.com as the login.
- Quarterly and year-to-date statements outlining all expenditures and income regarding your property
- Property photos for advertising, appliance replacements, repairs, and inspections
- Property details such as utility vendors, property specs, vendor days of service and more
- Account information regarding your Lindsay Leasing service plan including selected management options and billing cycles
- Property-related documents such as maintenance records, appliance warranties and instructions, HOA documents, and other property-related documents
Lindsay Leasing with its property management billing system and reports help you prepare for tax time. All your records regarding income and expenses are neatly stored in a single, accessible location. From income statements to vendor receipts, you’ll find everything you need when the time comes.